Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Between the Horizon



You are the sky
That dressed me up in constantly-changing yet equally amazing fantastic views I gratefully glorify
For I never had colors of my own
For what I am solely reflects your current tone
Sometimes I’m blue
And that’s because you’re made of bright hue and fresh morning dew
Sometimes I’m intense yellow
And that’s because you think I look good impersonating a meadow
Sometimes I’m purplish pink
And that’s because your laughter choked at the idea that we’re each other’s summer fling
Sometimes I’m bloody red
And that’s because, I don’t know—are you gloomy and depressed?
Sometimes I’m darker than black
That’s when all of a sudden you turn your back
You’re the only reason behind the rise and withdraw of my tide
You give me patterns and colors as identity
I wear your soul as my personality
From daylight
To the night
.
And I am the sea
Full of waves that never stop screaming for more of your exotic unknowns to pursue
Screaming for more of your tomorrows to get through
Screaming for more of nothing else but you

No comments:

Post a Comment